IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-2841

1. 2,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    As we now settle back to wait for the next results announcement, we ponder what we might see or wish to see into the future.

Some people have taken an elegant wait and see perspective now, having confidence in the achievements to date and the most recent new research project adding another product to the R&D line. These people have reached a point of confidence in IMU where they see and appreciate that as a result of the working relationships established by the IMU team, this trust begets trust and creation of projects that matter. IMU seems to be the R & D vehicle for LC and PH even though they have other directorships. What PH has nurtured for many years is being seen in IMU. Don’t forget he is behind another IPO just announced so there are other pans for him to fry things in. These people have bought in for a long term hold or perhaps a bit to hold and some to sell when there is an interim lift to cover expenses. They opine with thought and don’t jump into quick or effusive comments that could be unnecessarily concerning.

Then there are those who seem to be a bit in and a bit out of the above depending on what has been announced by the company, journos and commentators. They are a bit more reactive and while really enthusiastic about the potential they remain quick to over-react and then sell.

Then there are those focussed on “the deal” that IMU may do but worry themselves too much as we really cannot predict what the board wants to do other than stay in business to follow the R&D platforms and the potential that it may realise being at the coal face of workable cancer treatments.

People also hold because of their context of experience with cancer and a deep wish to be part of the great cure. They seem to be long termed too.

And my other category is those who wish to trade in and out to make hay while the sun shines. They will potentially fall out of the investor class for tax purposes if not careful, as they understand that a stock like this does fluctuate and they will undertake many many trades. They might hold a bundle long term too, but need to fight the urge to trade in and out at risk and then be left out when the momentous announcements are made. It also catches those who like to be seen as trader potential and make money along the way.

Clearly guys there are categories that you will come up with and relate to and may not share my thinking. That’s why we are interested in chatting in this forum as we can openly question things and share observations.

I guess I am a long term holder happy to invest in medical potential and even though I bought a large bundle during the last drop phase to trade short term on an uplift, I am then very hesitant about when to sell as I don’t get the trading chart science.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $374.4K 6.932M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 884300 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 759998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.