IMU 3.39% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-2845

1. 1,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 843
    Good morning and I hope everyone is having a great Sunday even though most of us are in lockdown. Being all excited with what is in store for this great company via our great management team I just wanted to write down what has happened in the last couple of months and what's in store for us going forward. I wanted to write it down in a summary for my own sanity and to share it with all the others to know where we're at . Apart from the major announcements that have occurred in the last couple of months in terms of partnerships which are ,
    1. City of hope for the next four years which are fully paid for
    2. Celularity
    3. 95 million capital raising from both cornerstone investors and most notably loyal shareholders which I might add was oversubscribed
    There is a lot to look forward to. The financial review has written a detailed article regarding Wesfarmers and how it believes that it's going from good to great . In the article , the CEO pointed out and I'm quoting' You know what I'm pleased about is we've got a lot of irons in the fire for the future 'and this comment just pleased me in as far as it is similar in where I think Imugene can go and the story it's embarking on . I've stated previously we have various platforms with we should be excited about and here they are ,
    1. B Cell Immunotherapy which consists of Hervaxx and PD1VAXX
    2. CF 33 Oncolytic virus which consists of CHECK VAXX and Vaxinia
    3. Oncarlytics which combines CF33- CD19 ( to treat solid tumours which makes up 90% of the cancer market )
    I'd like to apologise in advance if I've missed anything in my brief summary but I'm Just pointing out that Imugene also has a lot of irons in the fire for the future and with patience and trust in Leslie , Paul , Yuman and the rest of them the future looks extremely bright and exciting. Thank you and I hope this piece will bring more excitement and positivity.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3521/3521627-f82ab44b83580d8c04fb676cb745d489.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $1.863M 31.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 214965 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.