IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-3358

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Zooming out a little on the 'media' thing ... there is a lot of COVID-related mRNA media around ... can i urge shareholders with the time and inclination to identify individuals mentioned in these stories and contact them ... naturally, declare an interest as a shareholder in IMU but maybe point out as succinctly as possible a few key points about IMU ... for example ...

IMU originated in Europe and migrated to Oz
    10 year research path
    ASX300 recently, ASX200 potential
    Five active trials (including human dosing)
    etc etc ...
    ... all the usual stuff that is being echoed endlessly inside the HC bubble could be more usefully transmitted to people in a position to influence Oz government thinking and funding - particularly kickstarting mRNA vaccine production - unlikely any time soon for COVID, the IP is with big pharma and it seems Singapore is the only new prospect for 2023, but entirely doable for cancer in Oz.

Wouldn't it be nice for example, to have the current Opposition Industry spokesman aware and talking about the possibility of Oz stealing a march on big pharma deciding where and when mRNA vaccine production happens?

This weekend i took 30 minutes or so to write to Katherine Murphy (Guardian), Peter Hartcher (SMH) and Ed Husic (Labour shadow Industry minister) ... all of whom appear in current media critcising or bemoaning the lack of a domestic mRNA production facility - all three individuals focus (understandably) on COVID.

It will not take a lot of effort to adjust their thinking to include the possibility that IMU (and any other Oz IP) can be translated into an onshore production facility.

But they need to hear it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $1.015M 19.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 7835902 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 11705865 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.