IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

OK, I'll bite and give this one more reply than it deserves. So...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    OK, I'll bite and give this one more reply than it deserves. So let's consider who pays the most for the Royal Children's hospital in Melbourne (and everywhere): the government. What gives them the money to do so? Tax.

How's Rupert Murdoch's tax contribution? Well, a quick look here, here, and here, among many other places (and across a lot of jurisdictions we can add) indicates that he, and the companies he gets his huge wealth from, pay very little to in some cases (Newscorp) no tax. But, ingeniously for him and the other vultures out there, all he has to do is take a small snip of that un-taxed fortune and very publicly donate it, while at the same time getting his name on the building. It's reputation washing to the highest degree, absolutely gulped up by you, a foot soldier for the old, orc-like nihilist in charge of much of the world's media.

And let's not get started on his poisonous cultural influence, stewardship of the most insidious falsehood factories in his outlets, and a range of other degradations he's been responsible for.

Apologies for all to get off topic; I follow this thread closely and won't post on this again.

(p.s. if calling someone stupid, you should probably make sure the surrounding sentence makes sense).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.