IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-3555

1. 13,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 776
    It is Friday night and I reply to myself - because I would like to 'elaborate' a bit MORE on that article I did mention in my post this afternoon. Please realise that I am NOT a professional translator but I do try my BEST to correctly translate further parts of that article of today as follows:

Please NOTE, that highlighting by using BIG LETTERS is done by me and NOT in the orginal article !

Here goes:

When fully cashed-up, Norvartis' boss Vas Narasimhan is planning for a special type of "liberation blow". The BILLIONS available he does not plan to invest into the purchase of another PHARMA GIANT. Instead, investments into the purchase of several companies with promise will be made. The independent pharma analyst Michel Nawrath states: "There are NO big and still "purchaseable" companies around that are really good/promising in the field of the aimed at NEW TECHNOLOGIES.

The focus of the "NEW" NOVARTIS will be primarily into the following THERAPIES: Gen / Cell / RADIOLIGAND, which are mainly being developed by smaller American companies. Novartis - by acquiring companies in these areas of new forms of therapies - will further stimulate that field.
    Quite a few of Novartis' patents will expire before much longer and from Novartis' own developments, little new supply can be expected.
    The main issue/aim for the pharma industry (both in own research as well as in the area of acquiring companies) are no longer single medications but instead TECHNOLOGY-PLATFORMS, which can be used immediately against a number of diseases.

In this field, Novartis is already present. This, however, ONLY due to the fact of company purchases in the past few years. "To enter new technologies rapidly based upon own internal research strength alone is simply not possible for ANY BIG PHARMA company", mentions Nawrath.

Thereafter a table showing: "The biggest purchases done by NOVARTIS' Narasimhan":

Purchase Company Year Price (always in bio.) Indication

The Medicines Company 2020 9.7 Too high cholesterol level
    Xiidra 2019 3.4 Dry eyes
    Endocyte 2018 2.1 Prostate cancer
    AveXis 2018 8.7 Spinal muscular atrophy
    Advanced Accelerator App. 2018 3.9 Cancer (neuroendocrine)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I promised in the past NOT to post again until the IMU share-price would be above 50 cents!! Of course,
    I did break my promise and did post a few times regardless - sorry about that.
    But now, I am very pleased that the share-price level has not just gone over the 50c mark but is in
    fact NEARING 60 cents. How pleasing is that on a FRIDAY NIGHT ?!

Wishing all IMU holders and buyers a relaxing weekend ahead. Stay safe, stay healthy - be happy!

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $216.1K 4.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1854997 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 382882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.