IMU 1.82% 5.4¢ imugene limited

I am actually quite excited by all the action to date. Been...

1. 6,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4382
    I am actually quite excited by all the action to date. Been through this with VLA in the past. Good news, share price fall. Common denominator? Merck!

From that Kalkine interview, it looks like Merck has made the move, stealthily. First, dance card with Her-Vaxx. Now, even booked their dance card with CF33 in advance. If that is not a move, then I don't know what is. While they do this, I bet they are probably planning to takeover as cheaply as possible. So they will be one of them who would be putting pressure on share price. Bet they are accumulating now.

This is really the time for all those late entrant to swim with the sharks. As long as there is no bad news, just keep swimming is all I can say.

The above is my opinion based on past experience in the relationship between VLA and Merck. Of course the current share price action would also be due to funds jostling for a position before the inevitable ASX200 inclusion. But now that merciless Merck is involved, hope you all can hold on to your wig!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $443.4K 8.072M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 3056419 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.