IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Good morning Outgoing,if you want to see how an offer would...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Good morning Outgoing,

if you want to see how an offer would affect the share price, you can look back at what happened to Viralytics (VLA) ?

An offer is never a done deal and many things can happen, such as a counteroffer or the shareholders do not vote in favor etc. Each offer is unique, BUT it appears that the market then attaches some of that value to the share price. Eg. VLA was trading at $0.615 on the 21/02/2018; the offer came through after the close: $1.75/share from MSD; the very next day the share price closed at $1.69. Of course you could then sell, or you could wait to see if a better offer comes along or risk it all falling through ....in this case it did not happen and the remaining holders were paid out about six months later.

What I find interesting about the chats in VLA here in HotCopper is that there were some suspicions of manipulation before the offer came through and I am sure some previous VLA holders would find this triggering. The positive in this: the last hour before sunrise is the coldest and darkest.

I am not suggesting that we would see a full TO with IMU. I can not see how that would be possible with all our products and partnerships. Probably each product would be dealt with individually ? But, according to previous calculations posted, every 5B offered (for a product) should affect the share price by about $1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.