IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Just going to drop this here - rather than clog up the other...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Just going to drop this here - rather than clog up the other threads.

https://newatlas.com/medical/cancer-immunotherapy-stem-cell-rejuvenation/

Its an interesting article, based on early stage research out of japan ( published in the journal of molecular therapy) about "supercharging Car-T" cells by turning them back to Pluripotent stem cells before growing and multiplying them. - This also allows the insertion of other molecular targets, making the CAR-T immunooncology product more robust, wider targeted, AND longer lasting.

Specifically of interest to me was some side research they mentioned on CD-19. Which of course is our target protein of choice for CF33.

i am no expert in microbiology - however I am an educated layperson, my interpretation ( and i am * completely open* to being corrected) LOL, is that making any potential big pharma partner's CD19 targeting Car-T therapies, more potent and longer lasting, is a perfect value add to our CF33 product.

We will paint the CD-19 target on solid tumors, give the tumor a stiff uppercut with CF33 and our partners can hit it with a supercharged, customised longlasting "CD19 seeking" Car-T response.

Obviously this is still in murine tests and is a long way from a commercial approach or product - however I like doing research, and *anything* that works or enhances CD-19 Car-T therapies, is of particular interest.

I like the fact that Paul Hoppers company ( IMU CHAIRPERSON) "Chimeric theraputics" ( ASX:CHM) is currently working on CAR-T therapies with payloads derived from scorpion venom. so I suppose im just interested in potential collaberations and co-operations down the road...

anyway - its just a thought bubble - however the research shows that there are signicant discoveries and finetuning going on in the big bad world of Car-T therapies and immunoncology. which only augurs well for our flagship product

APO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.