IMU 1.85% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-4994

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi OOO, if I thought you were sexist, I would have blatantly said that. So my apologies.

I’m truly sorry if my (seperate) post came across that way in relation to the “Big Boys Club” & there was discussion earlier in the day with Bell Potter’s valuation & AFR usual journo giving a put down on IMU & he also targeted LC for selling some shares to buy options some time ago, plus she took out a loan, that was to fund IMU coffers for these current trials, clearly now, people can see that, but there was so much criticism at the time for a remarkable CEO. Our SP was hammered that day. It was totally unwarranted & misinformation.

I probably should have been more specific in my own communication. I can see that, so my bad, might need to go to communication school myself.

I have never thought you were sexist. I always enjoy your posts, even if I don’t agree with them OOO, so I do sincerely apologise, for that, but I disagree that LC needs any help.

And I know you will be fine with that opinion, as you have already stated. We all make mistakes, none of us are perfect, except maybe LC in her presentations…’next slide please’. Since the weekend ‘Next’ another slide will be added. I agree it’s hard to keep up at times, but the onus is on us as individual SH. We should be happy with the overload.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $393.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $615.0K 11.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 3006024 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 283236 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.