IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Hi TheChosen, a very good interview I agree, I got in IMU only...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Hi TheChosen, a very good interview I agree, I got in IMU only about 5-6 months ago, obviously the wrong timing as I am about 50% down at the moment and I really should double up or increase my holding right now or a bit later, timing is hard and not my specialty?
    You mention the word risk, I would like to share a small private family experience which I only found out about 2 months ago. First I had only a bit of knowledge about IMU when I made the decision to invest in it, but I like the story and the few reports of apparent no more trace of cancer in some patients, somewhere on this site and some on IMU announcements, then came our entrance into the ASX 200 I think. At the time I was not aware of the general market not ready to accept a none income producing Co, later the directors selling out should have been a signal for me to take a loss!
    Well, I did stick it out as I have been in a similar circumstance in an other stock which have later rewarded my research multi times over and as I do believe IMU to be on the right pass, it pushes me to learn more about it. Coming to the risk now, I lost a brother in law about 2.5 years ago with cancer, and talking to my sister in law recently, I mentioned to her that it was a shame that they did not know about Imugene then and to my surprise she said indeed that the doctor where actually trying a product from IMU then on him and were expecting to prolong is life by few months. Unfortunately he only survived few extra weeks. I suppose there is so many factors coming into account and his "joie de vivre", whisky and cigarettes were part of his daily life until nearly the end and did obviously not help the situation. I know that In the time since then IMU has been hard at work but I am sure not many of us would have been aware that they had trials and experiments that fare back?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.