IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-5139

1. 2,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Hi @TheChosen.
    I'm thinking (respectfully) you may have missed the major theme of the segment...
    That is it was directed at those who don't understand the science, history of the company's CEO, what products are in the pipeline and where will the company be in 12 months and in ten years.
    LC said "follow the science". She is focused on science and getting the genius out of her staff and letting the market dictate the result. If she concentrates on worrying about the SP, she is not giving 100% to the science.
    Success in science equals success in the SP.
    If you follow the fundamentals and submit the emotions to patience, then in time you will fall in love with the stock.
    In closing, I have great admiration for the way our CEO conducts herself in all interviews, as to practice all the disciplines of management, including confidentiality, is at times extremely difficult, particularly with the pressure of shareholder comments in the background.
    T.C. invest in fundamentals and if you like, the technical analysis, but appreciate the limitations that a CEO can go on record as saying (whatever) in a public interview. Results of trials being predicted as good, poor or whatever, would be high up there with taboo subjects. It might be one subject for AGM's.
    MTW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.