IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-5141

1. 2,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    @Harry58
    1/ Timely reminder for all of us despite most existing Imugenies would have known most, if not all, the salient points of your well written post/analysis. If I was a newbie, I would express thanks to your effort

2/ NEW INVESTORS: This latest interview by Leslie is done in pretty plain and easy to understand language. Take a moment to listen to “realise” the immense potential of Imugene.

3/ As soon as my first research ( SWOT Analysis ) was completed in Aug 2020, I only had a narrow window of opportunity to execute my 1st buy @5.8c. My average is about 15c as some of my top ups were near the ATH. Bearing unforeseen circumstances, I have managed my own investment better than my personal banker who costed me many digits from the GFC 2007. I have since learned the lesson hard by doing research and regular reviews. I believe our SP has been for a few months blatantly subject to systemic manipulation to accumulate by late party comers, funds and or investors . Oh well, the current perfect storm unfortunately has been providing them this current unique once in a life opportunity. Any storm will eventually disappear and every cloud has a silver lining so I believe!

4/ To be perfectly honest, my SWOT Analysis in Nov 2021 with ATH tempted me to move some of my 90% to BHP at < $40. Any regret, NO... Any disappointment, a bit...

5/ Any lesson learned, YES, believe in your judgment after thorough analysis. So, my current SWOT is to hold on to the imminent harvest time which will come with absolute exuberance for our amazing company-,life changing, live saving Imugene

GLTA + our desperate patients
    Have a safe weekend. Watch out for those who may need assistance and try to help if we can.

Kluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.