IMU 3.45% 8.4¢ imugene limited

Looking at the share price action for the past month, there has...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Looking at the share price action for the past month, there has been this hypnotic range share trading which I can only suspect is someone large player accumulating and manipulating the range to purchase. The range of 10-11.5 cents is so annoying and just undervalues IMU. It wont stay there and one big announcement and its away again!

We are all believers here so its hard to believe anyone would not want to purchase a phase 2 trial completed on Hervaxx that performes better than Herceptin. That is excluding PD1 trial, CF33 all the other 30 plus patents in place.
    If its better than the competition for Her-vaxx alone, perhaps the Goose is well priced by IMU management team and Board and they are not giving away the Goose!

I cannot wait to see the results of the Her-vaxx trial released. Imagine being on an ethics committee where you cut short the trial because the results were that good. How could this not get Big Pharma and scientists excited. The fact its B cell makes it a big leap by Pharma but if they take the leap of faith on B cell and be first in then they will jump T-cell and with less/no toxicity what doors it opens to combod eals . even with their own Cart T traements in other ASX companies with same personell.

Whether its a license deal or a take over , IMHO we will see a deal done and an appreciation in share price in 2021.

Thank you for listening to my vent !
    This waiting period which could go on for months is going to be painful for us long term holders who have been waiting a very long time!
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $614.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $2.066M 24.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 155713 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 140171 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 6789460
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.