IMU 3.51% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-5401

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Wasa,

I have not nor will I put @fourdollars on ignore. He has his opinions, I don’t have to agree with him, but he’s not rude & HER-VAXX is his ‘bug bear’ & has been for a long time. When a poster signs off with Peace, I’m sure they mean it . It’s time consuming answering these posts, however time is not infinite in our lives. So I don’t see the point really continuing on a broken record on repeat. It’s both boring & draining.

This discussion & what @davybabyk answered some time ago also, has been going on for a long time now, well basically since the Interim data came out, so it’s a bit like GroundHog day lol.

So now I’m just going to wait until final Her-Vaxx Ph2 data is announced & bearing in mind this patient cohort were Stage 4 GEJ with the Primary Endpoint being OS.
    I actually think it’s prolonged from what even IMU were expecting.

Bioshares Slides link, for you @fourdollars. I would have thought that you would have seen that IMU were presenting there & were aware of this conference being a Biotech investor (people have posted links on the board).

https://www.imugene.com/investor-presentations

Apologies if you didn’t know about the Bioshares Annual Event. A lot has been disrupted due to COVID in the last few years. Good to see things are getting back to F2F for conferences.

Have a lovely weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $422.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.012M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 590122 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 1408449 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.