IMU 3.39% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-5430

1. 1,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1164
    Thanks i83atu.

Interesting isn't it.

You believe IMU was only ever going to proceed with different combination trials of HER-Vaxx. If this were correct then you're saying it only did the current HER-Vaxx trial for its own benefit (ie to convince itself that its worth proceeding with trials like nextHERIZON, neoHERIZON, neuHERIZON). The FDA has approved nextHERIZON without final HER-Vaxx results - so it's approval must be based on earlier trial results. There's also the question as to why it took more than a year to announce these combination trials since apparently starting these trials wasn't being held up by final O/S results.

I believe that IMU bought HER-Vaxx with the intention of it replacing Herceptin (which would have required it to proceed to Phase 3 in combination with chemo - ie Phase 3 of the current Phase 2 as opposed to the now-planned combination trials), but changed its mind after the interim results (without making this explicit).

@davybabyk and @Owl vs Fox and others believe that they will be proceeding with Phase 3 HER-Vaxx and that the only thing holding this up is the final O/S results from HER-Vaxx Phase 2. In this camp, the likelihood of Phase 3 has only gotten stronger over the past year since "the longer the trial goes, the better".

Obviously you and the @davybabyk camp can't both be right.

What particularly annoys me about management is the fact that we have to guess. Intelligent people who have all been long term holders and are fairly well across the announcements, with such divergent views.

Why can't management just make it explicit? There is no commercial-in-confidence issue as 1) HER-Vaxx is patented and 2) its just announcing the planned progress of a treatment that is in the public domain.

Good luck with your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $1.863M 31.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 214965 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.