IMU 3.39% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-5436

1. 1,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    You are absolutely right DavyB - several directors incl LC have stated that it would be more likely that Her-vaxx would be more likely to proceed in combination than as a monotherapy. Some of these comments were made soon after my purchase in 2016 so that info has been around a long time and I do not know why 4dollars chooses to ignore it. The comment that it would be taken to commercial in partnership has also been made in the past by LC and others due to the huge costs in going it alone. Besides if readers check the oncological drug trial field they will find it is not uncommon for a drug which has failed efficacy as a monotherapy has later proven to have efficacy when used in combination with other drugs or chemotherapy. So it is hedging your bet to go down the combination path inititially and I am all for it. It is a complex and difficult field for a layman to comprehend and I do not profess to know all that much about it but I read widely on the subject having some problems of my own to sort out. Hope you are able to get those other problems you are having sorted out too DavyB as we need your well considered and researched input to help understand what is transpiring with IMU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $1.863M 31.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 214965 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.