IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-5461

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Has anyone heard yesterday's Eureka report interview with Biotech daily guy? It included his thoughts on Imugene.

I am curious to hear people's thoughts on 1. that part of the interview, and 2. biotech daily.

I was interested that his comments were possibly opinion driven and did not cite much in the way of evidence or hard facts. A biotech investor should covet hard facts more than anything, so seemed odd. He also seemed quite downrampy, based off little evidence and his opinion which is also interesting.

He mentioned shorting, it being a long way off "results" or "approval", and P-values (my guess is referring to Her-vaxx trial). For example, Imugene, as stated by management and consistent with the biotech business model the world over, is not in the business of getting FDA marketting approval, but is in the business of advancing clinical trials, developing products, and selling them once developed enough. End of P2 is a common target due to the balance of risk/reward and level of data/proof. In this light the analysts comments seemed ignorant and devoid of facts.

I was not impressed in his analysis.

Any thoughts?

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.