IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

True enough. It's always good to keep an eye on the macro...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    True enough. It's always good to keep an eye on the macro outlook, and be prepared for the rough patches. In the last few years alone we've been subjected to a pandemic, war, floods, inflation, interest rate hikes... pretty taxing on the finances and the soul.

However...

The majority of us (I assume) have been following Imugene for quite some time. Watched and read a truckload of commentary, interviews, announcements, analysis, reports and discussions. When all's said and done, it's hard to argue that IMU don't have some very promising and disruptive technology that has the potential to rock the oncology world. The data is starting to come together, the pieces of the puzzle falling into place - we're getting to one of the best parts of the story. It's taking a while, but we knew that from the start.

I welcome competition, as it keeps your knife sharp. It also brings further attention to the sector, and those that shine brightest are noticed most. I reckon IMU is one of them. I've kept holding 95% of my shares through the highs and lows because as I've stated previously, I'm in this for the end game, which I think is going to be very rewarding. Peace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.9¢ 5.3¢ $2.269M 39.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 514808 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 123957 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.