IMU 0.00% 5.0¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-6117

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Good Morning TB & All,

I did read the Biopharma Dive article this morning, an interesting read & thank you for another great post putting things into perspective. I think some time ago, our ambitious thoughts on IMU in 2022, would have seemed outlandish to even the most optimistic investors among us. Not anymore.

Finally also watched the 2 video presentations with LC following Her-Vaxx Ph2 results. Others have already mentioned in regards to Oncarlytics, I was really drawn to LC’s comments about the Vaxinia trial “an ambitious trial” in multiple types of solid cancer & that the Vaxinia trial “deserved the attention it’s been getting”.

Also LC’s comments on CHECK-VACC patients in cohort 2 of possibly 8 in dose escalation. I think we will be in cohort 3 very soon.

LC appeared to be very optimistic & quite excited about 100ug dose of Her-Vaxx with ongoing pipeline in combination therapy, it’s double the dose of 50ug & safety & efficacy demonstrated in a sub-group of the Her-Vaxx Ph2 study. I guess we will need to wait for this to be presented to read all of these data in full. 4 patients are still with us which is just fantastic. End of study results pending. It could be a while

This morning was having a look through the programme for ESMO World Congress 2022 - September 2022 all 113 pages. It’s HUGE!

https://cpaper.ctimeetingtech.com/downloads/esmo2022/final_programme_esmo2022.pdf

Obviously all is not complete on the programme & late breaking abstracts can be submitted up until August 2022, see @Paulfool post above on this one.

It would be great to see Prof Weidermann presenting on Her-Vaxx Ph2 results & not forgetting the recent pre-clinical publication from the Vienna team on Her-Vaxx synergy with ICIs. Important in our upcoming combination trials.

So we may see more than one poster presentation at this conference, possibly one on upcoming trial design also. We may even have an invitation for an oral presentation on significant Ph2 results in GEJ for Her-Vaxx. Wait & see but exciting times for us.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.