IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Both of these media contributions below are indirectly related...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    Both of these media contributions below are indirectly related to Imugene through the various collaborations we are undertaking with Eureka/Estrella (Estrella is connected to Eureka), and Arovella Therapeutics, so I thought I would share. It's great to hear what other leaders in the biotech world are saying about working with us. This quote from Arovella CEO Michael Baker was quite telling I thought,

"
    Imugene has set the bar high for what a biotech can achieve in Australia, they have numerous great programs."

Imugene's IP and platforms provide huge potential for smaller biotech companies by opening doorways and expanding their capabilities. They now have their sights set on solid tumours as well as blood cancers.

"We're particularly excited because we're developing our iNKT cell platform to treat a range of cancers, they also have a therapy and we believe that theres scope to use the two therapies together, and what it does in effect for Arovella is it expands our ability to target not only blood cancers with our lead therapy L0101, it opens up the possibility of using that to target solid tumours as well".
    Source is from Finance News Network, video uploaded on Youtube.

This quote from Dr. Cheng Liu of Estrella/Eureka further expresses the excitement his companies have in working with us,

"Estrella is committed to making a meaningful difference in areas of unmet medical needs by continue advancing our pipeline programs into the clinics. The team is confident that fueled by ARTEMIS® technologies, EB103 and EB104 have the potential to address blood cancers while mitigating safety concerns. Meanwhile, we plan to extend the use of our CD19 ARTEMIS®️ T-cell therapy into diverse solid tumors by combining with Imugene's CF33-CD19t in the novel "Mark and Kill" approach," said Dr. Liu, President and CEO of Estrella. "We are delighted to have found such a stellar group of partners and investors as we take the next step in our growth trajectory as a public company."

Full article here:
    Estrella Biopharma, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company to Become a Publicly Traded Company Via Merger with TradeUP Acquisition Corp. (yahoo.com)

Credit where credit is due, you've got to applaud Leslie Chong's ability to stitch together these deals, create partnerships and identify opportunities to make the most out of our platforms. The "There is no 'I' in team" approach when working to solve an incredibly difficult puzzle in defeating cancer is another reason why I think Imugene has what it takes to succeed.

DYOR.
    All the best to patients and shareholders.
    -tintin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.