IMU 0.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Nice post fattchoi. Of all the speculation recently this is, in...

1. 1,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10593
    Nice post fattchoi. Of all the speculation recently this is, in my view at least, the most pertinent piece of information that we should be focusing on. Retail largely takes educated guesses. I would envisage that for the most part, large professional Investors like these guys probably spend significantly more coin on a due diligence team to sift through every spec of info on each investment, than the average retailer holds in their entire portfolio. Any retail player who visits hotcopper and thinks thinks that they are better informed than these guys are out to lunch with the ponies.

As time marches on, the more of the these large investors we collect. We're might not know the name of them, but here's a few(with differing appetite sizes) :
    • 2 life science investors in this CR
    • 3 'cornerstone' investors from previous CR that may or may not have sold to other institutions
    • Whoever bought up PH's shares 10months ago - unconfirmed.
    • The three 400mill+ volume days of index inclusion (MSCI, asx300, asx200) - largely taken up by passive institutions however would have included others looking for large volume entries, obviously unconfirmed

The world makes me nervous, IMU makes me confident. Let's see where the two collide

Last edited by Zior: 20/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $328.5K 6.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 5443565 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2171910 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.