IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Morning All, I stumbled across this interview with ASX and LC,...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    Morning All,

I stumbled across this interview with ASX and LC, which was filmed 11months ago when we were nudging a $3.25b market cap at the time... rolleyes.png
    Like many others, I like to go back over older presentations and compare how we've tracked, how long the process took and see whether the plan envisioned was carried out effectively. I actually hadn't seen this interview before despite its age; however, I don't recall seeing a better interview from LC, and the questions she is asked are quite intriguing IMO - It's worth a gander if you have some spare time.

This question, time stamp 6:25, from a viewer asks,
    "Is there likely to be a new "Oncarlytic" iteration that will target markers other than CD19?",

Leslie goes on to say that "if this theory or construct works well, pre-clinically or otherwise I can imagine that we're going to have a lot of orders in from biotech companies because if they have something like a CD20 or CD17 CART, the idea of making every solid tumour into that particular target is going to be quite attractive, so I dare say we will look at constructions other than CD19."

Now recently, IMU announced that we will be showcasing onCARlytics in three abstracts at SITC, which I have copied in below. There is no doubt Leslie was right as she alludes to earlier in the interview, we have been very promiscuous and trialling with multiple dance partners here to really give the CD19 target a thorough investigation. Great to hear it reiterated again that there is potentially so many targets CF33 can be paired with in the future which potentially opens up more doors for us. But hey, if CD19 targets pop up and solid tumours get obliterated then other avenues might be some time off!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4768/4768230-4a2ebfb9c744d38b9bad0bf6c431af06.jpg

Another highlight for me in this interview is around the 7:50 mark, where LC and the interviewer are discussing the success one particular patient is having with PD1-VAXX. Leslie goes on to discuss the overall mission of working to defeat cancer and that success stories such as this gives Leslie and her team hope and motivation to keep working. However, after this at around 9:55, she enthusiastically disseminates the science and reasoning behind the partnerships with Cellularity and Eureka really clearly. It's great to hear this from November 2021 and now actually be on the cusp of the early results from these investigations...
    The anticipation is building... The stage is set in Boston... What further details will Imugene announce at the time of the event??

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4768/4768253-d1c7af450201d2d851d1b93662716e1f.jpg

Hold on to your hat's boys and girls.

GLTAHs and DYOR smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.