IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Yes, pre-clinical, I think when Imugene say "Imugene will...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    Yes, pre-clinical, I think when Imugene say "Imugene will announce further detail from these abstracts at the time of the event" what we may see IMO on the 8-12th November is a new ANN titling:

"Imugene's Completed onCARlytics Investigational Studies Show Encouraging Results and Flags Three New Phase 1 Trials"

Another reason why Imugene sought more funding I believe. Yes, the Annual report said we had the available funds for the existing pipeline, but what if we keep marrying our platform off to other CD19 dance partners? 3 new P1's now, how many more investigational studies will come from this? Even if we half the costs with Eureka/Cellularity etc for the P1's, these could really add up.

A portion of the $80m could be going towards the partnership with ABL, but I see this partnership as more of a building block and a regulatory necessity rather than a done deal. I think we have funding for the next phase 2 study but IMU will probably have to come knocking again for phase 3 funding, which will most certainly be taken up by shareholders with grins from ear to ear!!

All in my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.