IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-7180

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68

You're right about it not being for sale. But in the eyes of big pharma, there's nothing yet to buy. I'll use Tesla as an example - Rewind to 2008, Elon Musk basically annouced the Roadster - An electric car that can accelerate as fast as a super car and a vehicle platform that will change the way we not only view electric cars, but how we view fossil fuels. The Roadster wasn't invented because Elon wanted to build a car company. It was invented to prove a point to big oil and the major car manufacturers, who had been collectively (particularly GM) and actively stopping the manufacturing of electric cars since the 90's. That point was simple, "you're wrecking the planet."

If you look at the success of Tesla over the past 5 or even 10 years, you might not recall that in the 1st year of release (2009) , they only sold 900-1,000 roadsters. You could be forgiven for neglecting to recall that Tesla was on the brink of bankrupcy between 2009-2013. Yet today, it is the most successful car manufacturer, globally, and Elon is one of the richest men on the planet.

What's Tesla got to do with IMU? It's a simple comparison, they designed a platform 13 years ago that at the time and knew it would completely disrupt the car manufacturing and big Oil industries. They believed it wholeheartedly and knew that what they were inventing would change the world for the better. They weren't building cars, they were building change. Yet, it took right up until 2018 and even more recently before the major car manufacturers actually started believing this too. But let's be honest, they only started caring when they started losing market share, and it wasn't until this happened that they started shifting their view on EV's, or before they realised that the fundamental model of which they'd built their empires, was no longer viable. Now literally every car manufacturer has an EV plan in place to completely discontinue building petrol cars before 2030.

To conclude, it will take a herculean shift to move the wheels of big pharma. This will be the 3rd time I've posted something along these lines, but we're still 1-1.5 years away from concluding most clinical trials, maybe less for HER-Vaxx. But we're still very deep in the developmental stages. And unforuntately, the progress of medical tech moves a helluva lot slower than digital and mechanical tech.
    Until the clinical results can substantiate IMU's claims, not a single company will move to buy. Because if the products don't work, or worse, kill people at higher/full dosage levels, the liability will be astronomical. Until then, don't expect rockets under the SP for at least 6-12 months. So, loosen up your seatbelts, and enjoy the very boring rise, I mean, ride.

Not financial advice, just my opinion. Could be hitting the target smack bang in the middle or missing altogether. Who knows? Psychics maybe *shrugs* DYOR and GLTAH.
    Last edited by Mat.B: 01/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $399.1K 7.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 201018 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 749859 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.