IMU 1.85% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-7199

1. 2,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    I just had a thought.

If we could stay independent and produce our own product lines, the returns to IMU would be mind-blowing. Now... if PH wanted a "quick" return, what's to stop LC from establishing a separate company and buy-out PH? Is that totally out of the question? I mean, if PH wanted to sell but couldn't find SH support, then perhaps it isn't far-fetched. If the majority don't want to sell, then buy PH out. After all, he's the entrepreneur and he's alread stated that he has a history of selling and let other's take trials to the final phase at their cost. OK, we don't have funds to take our entire pipeline into a phase three stage (mind you we could with a CR) but with appropriate support in the right area's, we could. $20B would do just for one product, but we have many multiples of that, just in potential, of the rest of our pipeline. Is there any real merit (in PH's eye's) keeping our company from the wolves? I believe that he'll be rooting to sell, when the "right" (whatever that is) price is put on the table.
    PH has been noticeably distant of late. No media involvement, no Chairman announcements (apart from annual report) and no mention of him by senior members of the company.
    All that is just a notion on my part. Maybe letting out some LT emotions... or, dare I say, frustration created in this current economic climate. I've always been, and will remain, a loyal holder, but I do look after No.1

IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $394.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $1.975M 36.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4400559 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1340583 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.