IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-7211

1. 3,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7002
    Not much is posted here in the way of valuations for the B Cell platformx

All these crazy high shareprice speculations could quite possibly be covered just on B Cell. Just combing with Keytruda which sells $20bn per annum would be a massive financial gain, Another 18 years at $20bn sales plus B Cell sales value.

It’s my firm belief that B Cell would be worth $10bn at a fire sale if the two Ph2 trials prove up.

Remember LC calls it a paradigm shift. The next SOC. They are big calls. She doesn’t do that lightly. I think most of us here don’t have enough knowledge to really get our minds around what LC has been telling us for some time now.

Right back when she told us that measuring the patients antibody numbers in response to the vaccine was good enough for the FDA. That was a clear signal that B Cell would progress quickly to the bedside.

I would think all of our treatments will be available within 5 years at your local oncologist.

That speed to market is not factored into our SP but it will be. Once it becomes obvious to the big capital the SP will quickly catch up to where the science is.

Who knows? It might even happen over the next few months.
    Last edited by Taureanbull: 02/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.