IMU 6.78% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Hi @fattchoiWhen we approached the ATH 60c last November, I...

1. 2,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    Hi @fattchoi
    When we approached the ATH 60c last November, I always believed we were “discussing” some sorts of commercial deal perhaps at least for our HERVaxx which already had some promising phase 2 interim trial data. ( Yes, I’m aware of the Continuous Disclosure obligation).

Incidentally, it was also in Oct/Nov last year that USA had first indicated the possibility of an invasion into Ukraine by Russia.

MC of $3billion would be a small change for a BP if the war conflict wasn’t there IMO ! As of today, Imugene science has vastly improved and validated since Nov 2021, ( I’m not going to reiterate/itemise these achievements as many of us have already posted as recently as yesterday by @The_Captain, @Watmighthavben, @Taureanbull, @davybabyk, @valueadd,@microcapguru , @Zior, @sagitarius etc etc ) as such, I hold the belief that $6 billion MC is highly achievable as a minimum as soon as the macro environment returns to some kind of NEW NORMAL, a bit like the new normal for Covid ( oh well, hardly anyone wore face masks for my London/Singapore/Perth flights two days ago versus a small handful 3 months ago; and I could counted with two hands during the France visit etc etc )

As crazy as it may sound, I’m expecting to see a $ sign for Imugene SP as soon as further validation of Checkvacc, Vaxinia, CF33-CD19 OnCARlytics, HERVaxx nextHorizon, PD1-Vaxx combo trials become available in the near future.

GLTAH. DYOR
    kluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.004(6.78%)
Mkt cap ! $402.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.5¢ $2.515M 44.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 819340 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 515951 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.