IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Posters who are not familiar with the conference processes need...

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    Posters who are not familiar with the conference processes need to understand that 'not all is revealed' in the abstract.

Obviously I have no way of knowing how many posters on HC have attended conferences at this level (international),
    and I can only speak from my experiences working in a very different area. I believe this conference is both prestigious
    and brimming with cutting edge research. You can read 'cutting edge' as ... very, very, very new (ie. breakthrough and
    often, still developing).

So, keeping this in mind, you should know that the abstract will only tell you 'so much'. You can even think of it as
    a 'hook' to entice delegates to attend the session. We see this all the time, and I am certainly 'guilty of doing it'
    during my sessions.

Once you attend the session, and only then, is the cat let out of the bag, so to speak. This is when you get to see
    the latest data unpacked and when you are given the opportunity to explore it with the actual team who have done
    the research.

I guess what I am trying to say is - we many only learn part of the story upon release of the abstract.
    The bigger story will beunpacked during the session itself.

Personally, I will be waiting to make my full assessment after the session has been presented, and possibly after
    attending the Fong/Priceman roadshow in Sydney.
    It is then, I believe, we may well gasp at the brilliance of what the IMU team has done.

My opinion only of course.

Last edited by Outlander2: 07/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.