IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-8098

1. 13,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2308
    Well, I have not flown to the moon either, but I know which is the pointy end of the rocket and it should be going up first.

There is always a danger that a large player will see potential acquisitions if the price is attractive. So, no, a potential TO at the current low SP is always on the cards. Anyone who discounts that outright may not know as much about business as they think they do - and I mean no offence by that comment.

The BOD can refuse any advances but, in the end, the number of shares will determine the issue. The big players on board now may well end up seeing where their interests are and any efforts by the BOD will become meaningless.

Not sure if denigrating posters who bring up the chance of TO's is an effective way of logically discussing the issue. Most of these posters are not trolls - and sometimes, following only "inspiring" posters may not be the best course. Posters who believe they are right all the time may also not be the best role models either. Trust me, I don't have that problem

I think we can agree that an improved IMU SP is the desired result all round.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.