IMU 3.57% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-8442

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Thats a good description @Outlander2, I'm not an Oncologist either but I'm currently on a Phase 1 trial where I get an ADC infusion every three weeks. Its doing a remarkable job and is smashing my cancer, but I'm sick with Nausea for a week afterwards and bald as a cue ball. There is alot of excitement around the potential of emerging ADCs, especially after Enhertus approval last year. They are giving people options where they previously had none. They normally have a particular target though, like for example the HER2 protein present in some breast, pancreatic and ovarian cancers. I don't believe they are really a one size fits all like CF33, and to be honest the side effects suck.

I was very pleased to see Prof Fongs tweet this morning about targeting all breast cancers. I'd been in alot of discussions about this with other patients as they always seem to talk about targeting TNBC only.

If it proves as effective as we all hope I'd be lining up for CF33 anyday. If they pull this off and get it to work they are going to change ALOT of peoples lives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $401.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.182M 21.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 3441484 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 574188 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.