IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

As per my earlier post, regarding what would be the best path...

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7004
    As per my earlier post, regarding what would be the best path forward. Maybe Mobil Shah will demystify this aspect for us at the Bioshares Conference.

Many here are now expecting news about our CF33 programs. Maybe updated data from Checkvax or some solid data from Vaccinia. Both of these trials have the ability to bring a significant amount of attention from Big Pharma as well as the general investment community.

We could reasonably expect to see a lot of new information released from the Keynote Presentations at the Bioshares Summit. Bioshares and IMU don’t want old news that makes the room yawn.

So a few thoughts about just how big IMU could become if the MAST trial proves Vaccinia can obliterate solid tumours, in 5 or even 10 cancer types. Remember Yuman FONG tweeted “Any breast cancer is welcome”. So it’s not just 10 different specific cancers. It’s broad brush of cancer variants.

If we see Tumour Obliteration in 5 cancer types, IMU would have to be worth a minimum of US$50bn . The Seagen deal shows at $45bn shows how much cancer treatments are valued at.

A $50bn valuation is worth about $11 per share. A long way from our .11 cents current price. 100 bags just there. But we know BP will pay 5 X peaks sales for a successful drug. At this point IMU is effectively approaching the point where it should be valued the same as a drug close to finishing Ph3 trials. If the data stacks up for the trials which has patients lined up around the block , IMU will apply for breakthrough therapy. FDA will give a positive or negative response within 60 days. As an investor I would value this just like a successful post ph3 FDA approval. See Whatmighthavebens excellent post about Keytruda for further information on this process.

If the Solid tumor market is worth US$400BN then IMU could be worth as much as US$2Tn or $440 per share. Yes. I realise that’s an extremely big valuation. And there is still a way to go. But it does highlight the possibilities here if ll goes to plan. Is that 40,000% higher than current prices?.

I would doubt given the range of valuation there, we won’t need to wait for a signed deal to see investors piling in, if Vaccinia produces the results we are hoping for. We all know that curing cancer will be the medical world’s Moonshot. In the next few months we should have our answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.