IMU 2.00% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Hi @Shakey1Thanks! That's exactly the kind of knowledge I was...

1. 2,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12504
    Hi @Shakey1

Thanks! That's exactly the kind of knowledge I was hoping someone could provide. Much appreciated!

The MAST trial Is deeply interesting for all kinds of reasons, but the big one for me is that fact they really did get approval for - and have now started - a trial of Vaxinia involving patients with pretty much any kind of advanced or metastatic solid tumour. There are so many variations - as your reply demonstrates.

I know the pre-clinical data showed that CF33 is effective in vitro against all cancer types it was trialled against, around 60, and the animal studies indicated strong effectiveness - but it still seems a huge leap to go straight into a clinical trial against "any" solid tumour in human subjects. A bit like a promising young chess prodigy going straight from local club tournaments to a simultaneous exhibition match against 60 grand masters.

And since the patients all have advanced or metastatic disease, the cancer has a head start - like giving the grand masters a one Knight advantage from the beginning. Any positive results will be all the more impressive in that context.

They are either crazy, or incredibly confident. Having watched and read for years - and having recently met LC and Yuman in person - I'm sure that they are not crazy.

They could still be sane and confident but just plain wrong - it happens all the time - but the collective knowledge and experience across the IMU team (including the Scientific Advisory Board) and the City of Hope team, is massive. So it seems to me the odds are pretty good that they are sane, confident and ..... will be proved to be correct.

Time alone will tell.

Thanks again, and best wishes for a fabulous weekend!

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $137.8K 2.807M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 6849538 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 4281912 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.