IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-8956

1. 5,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1784
    Interesting comments ......
    and reminds me to point out that at this stage across all the treatment
    trials IMU are involved in ( I think ) ....they are only allowed to have a crack at patients
    who are pretty much at the end of the road and not responding to other treatments .

In other words ...who knows what damage might have been caused by previous efforts ,
    who knows how advanced a particular cancer might have gone / or general damage to the heath of the individual might have been sustained ....by any treatment not working and the continued advancement of the disease.

( interesting to speculate what might have been the result of an IMU trial early on in a patients journey ........ )

I mean its bit like trying to fix a car when the engines blown ...... rather than tweaking the timing and settings and doing the maintenance early on.

( ie getting in early before the damage is done )

Whether the person you refer to has been on the c33 trial or not ...naturally we don't exactly know .....

With regards to these IMU trials generally , and successes noted ( along with zero to minimal toxicity ) one wonders at what point would someone be able say ....... " I want what he's having thanks"

A very simplistic view perhaps ....but if a new treatment gets the thumbs up and is effective , without toxicity & side effects one would imagine there would be huge pressure from many quarters to go the next level ....... and " release the Craken"

Thats where the imagination and vision of the financial markets might get a bit excited as well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.