IMU 9.68% 6.8¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-9726

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1432
    … and apart from Yuman being so very encouraged by what he is seeing with CF33, what is also heartening to hear is how well he gets on with Paul and Leslie. He loves the way they and the IMU team regularly communicate with him on a weekly basis to discuss the progress with the trials.
    Don’t underestimate the importance of the roles played by Paul and Leslie in firstly getting Yuman to entrust the trials and marketing of his breakthrough CF33 with IMU and secondly in maintaining such a close and harmonious relationship with him going forward to the point where we are on the precipice of witnessing the birth of the cure for cancer.
    That the SP is where it is can only be described as an aberration and a function of poor understanding of the science behind CF33 and lack of patience by ASX investors.
    I do believe however that it is slowly beginning to dawn on investors that IMU is so very undervalued and represents an extraordinary opportunity going forward to make some serious gains. Hopefully this will loosen the grip the shorters have had on this stock and force them to start seriously covering their positions, That IMU’s current share price is 50% of the last CR @ 20c in light of Yuman’s latest comments is truly nonsensical.

My opinion only … not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.006(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $499.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 8.1¢ 6.7¢ $14.56M 194.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 605784 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 159880 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.