IMU 6.67% 7.0¢ imugene limited

USA is where it’s at? Yep agreed. One only has to look at our...

1. 1,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    USA is where it’s at? Yep agreed. One only has to look at our Govt’s efforts to solve the housing crisis to see how we would compare in funding for something like cancer research. Let’s get some taxpayer money, and roll the dice on the stock market, and with the gains, build some houses. Really? So when the markets crash, or correct, as they inevitably do, does that mean all tradies will have to put down tools and take a few days off for the markets to pick up again? Haha simple dumb logic I know but it’s how I feel all of our successive governments have handled such important problems. Let someone else deal with it.

I’m not anti-govt at all, but there are just some things that need to be addressed with more priority. You would think Cancer would be one of those priorities. It’s obviously a higher priority for the US Govt, as outlined in your great response above. Their Govt wants collaboration between Govt, private enterprise and Universities and to share some technology to advance the solutions quicker.

IMU is getting there IMO, and it seems they are basing their research / collaboration / advancement opportunities in the most appropriate geographical location. I just see our Parliament speaking about it, and to me, that sounds like an opportunity for some exposure. I remember reading a number of previous posts a while back, where IMU holders have spoken with oncologists etc, who have never heard of Imugene or their research.

I am very very confident in my own investment with IMU, and have continued accumulating over the last 8 or 9 months without a break and now have a large holding, such is my confidence in what they are achieving and what they will accomplish in the future. It would be nice though to see a similar involvement in this sphere from our Govt.
    Last edited by Gajet: In response to Col69 sorry 15/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.005(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $2.443M 34.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 3270437 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 551000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 14343085
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.