IMU 0.00% 7.1¢ imugene limited

Do not despise the days of small beginnings. Wonderful to see...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Do not despise the days of small beginnings. Wonderful to see IMU getting some prime time TV coverage even if it was just a short snippet.
    As they say any news is good news. For all you faithful long term IMU holders the word is spreading about IMU even if the SP doesn't reflect it. (at the moment) I was standing in the que at my local chemist the other day and I overheard and an elderly lady who was in front of me who was explaining to the 2 ladies behind the counter that she was picking up some medication for her husband who was undergoing Chemo treatment for prostate cancer. And to my Suprise one of the staff behind the counter straight away asked if her husband had been receiving any immunotherapy treatment to which the elderly lady replied no not that i am aware off. To which the lady behind the counter said she should look into it as it has much less side effects as compared to Chemo. And I realized that the cat is already out the bag so to speak within the ranks of biotech and it is not to far away from becoming mainstream. And as they say, Stay the course because soon I shall see land. Me hardies!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $1.222M 16.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 942474 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 6985767
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.