IMU 5.33% 7.1¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-11837

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Yes Hobbit,
    we saw that suggestion of PH taking $0.15c in a TO. That's nothing short of ridiculous (for mine)!
    Like him or lump him, the man's no idiot. There's no interest like self interest. He owns 100s of millions in options plus fully paid. Why on earth with all positives looming, would he even consider such a price, when like us I'm sure
    he's confident of seeing $$ per share within a few years- maybe even sooner !

With the Nasdaq biotech that consolidated last night in order to meet listing requirements @ 30/1. The suggestion IMU would do something similar is equally ridiculous (for mine). I'm all for IMU listing on the Nasdaq, however not until we're trading above $0.50c at least. That ensures a 4/1 or 6/1 consolidation. At present we would need to do a 25/1 trading just above the 10c mark. Like everything else involved with investing in IMU, it also involves patients.

On a bright note, we're seeing a slow increase in SP despite very low volumes. Most Charters here on HC are confident of IMU taking off. I just think the slightest good news via result updates, or any sort of deals, will have us exploding in volumes and demand. Besides all of LC's optimism in media presentations, news throughout the year simply has to happen, with all that's going on. That optimism has me also confident of further good news, and plenty of it. FOMO will come around again with BP or institutions stepping in this time. Again, in a years time I expect $0.11c (current SP) will typify the varied range of sales for a day, once it trades over $1.00

PS- To AK78 good on you for being so proud of your 1m holding. Dreams are free, but sometimes you just need to make some thing's happen in life. I'm quietly confident that holding will be life changing for you- all the best !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.004(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 6.8¢ $2.847M 40.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 266411 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 1022995 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 6.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 6.8¢ 19590616
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.