IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-12148

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Good morning, hope everyone have a positive day.
    Personally i had plans to do something outside again but its still raining. Oooh shit there goes my integrity,I just said something negative.
    Is there a thread on here or anywhere that long term share holders constructively debate both pros and cons of day to day issues involving imu????
    I have been a holder since .08 bought in big at .28 again and been chipping away at more since recent .056.
    For the record i too have lost faith in the videos, though it would be very clear a few of the millions of holders haven't.
    The share price post most significant videos would indicate that most share the same view.
    If i may risk being negativeonce again, does anyonehave a theory on who is selling all these shares for the last few weeks?
    DAY TRADERS??? Hmm the ones who bought below .11??? We have been hovering above that for weeks?
    SHORTERS??? given we have gone up steadily (triple) for the last 4 months I would think there are better options to be betting on shorting.
    THE BIG BOYS??? So the last 3 weeks they have sold 10s of millions of shares potentially at a loss to get the price down so they can buy up???
    Who are the big boys? The mobs that bought $ 90m worth x3 over the last couple of years? Are there bigger boys playing than them??

these are simply questions that go through my open mind daily whilst checking the price.
    Who and why???
    is it people who get given millions of shares dropping a few???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.