IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Put simply I don’t believe that IMU will sell any IP. I believe...

1. 2,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    Put simply I don’t believe that IMU will sell any IP. I believe that they will license out the exclusive rights to manufacture and distribute to third parties. In this way it’s IMU that retains the relationship with the scientists that have created the treatments and believe that there will be terms in the deals with Prof Fong and the hospitals and the other scientists that bind IMU and the scientists for a period of time post FDA approvals. Just look at the payment milestones associated with each hospital for example.
    There is nothing novel in this proposition and while I am not encyclopaedic in knowledge of medical transactions, I am well acquainted with structuring of deals.
    Anything is possible.
    Indeed if the treatments created in IMU achieve what we hope for, why would the company transfer the IP and onward development to third parties. That loss of control could be of great concern particularly to the scientists. If all IMU is offering is by way of deals then the companies that would transact with it are limited to what is being offered or then they can go for a hostile takeover. But that’s a discussion for another day.
    I am not saying any view is better than another - this is just my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.