IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-12578

1. 3,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6523
    Hawkbar, The company doesn’t need to arrive at its final destination for the share price to move. As I have pointed out several times, the company does want to move onto the NASDAQ. It does have major international investors watching the OASIS trial closely. The company has also employed a corporate strategist.. A lot of money has already been spent preparing for a NASDAQ listing. And we have several trial results for our platforms being released this year.

The stock market is very cable of relating a stock without seeing a big pharma deal. This company has made incredible progress in the last two years. At some stage this progress will be reflected in the share price, Whilst it may seem like it’s sat idle forever this does not predict forward shareprice movement. As with the big effort to push our clinical programs ahead, after we get the results released, the company will use these results as a catalyst to push our ahead our corporate strategy and the share price will respond accordingly.

There is a reason we are seeing this flurry of media activity. Did you also note in the last video of Leslie Chong, mentioned “ a recent presentation to US investors”. Whilst we haven’t seen a video, posted here and do not have any further information, it does hint that she is presenting to them. And it’s unlikely to be Mums and Dads . The US has a quite large and sophisticated BIOTECH focussed investment community. As opposed to Australia that has a very thin sprinkling of mums and dads.

It’s very much my experience that the SP,of a successful Biotexh will rerate rapidly when institutional investors come on board . This hasn’t happened to IMU as yet, in part because dour domestic fund managers don’t touch Biotexh. But US investors have a huge appetite for future disruptive technologies.

And that is exactly what IMU is about to unveil. The results of trials . That’s is why they dumped ALA , because our drugs are so good they don’t need ALA. All of this has been presented in the 4 videos and assorted other social media posts and announcements.

I personally got a lot from Dr Bradley Glovers presentation. And further as I shared with this board, I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to meet him and ask why he joined IMU. He reinforced his reasons again yesterday.

As he is a highly qualified expert on Celular Therapies , I’m very happy to take his word , that we have an amazing portfolio of assets here, And I’m happy to trust that major investors will see this opportunity resulting in a major relating of our share price.A Market Cap of just US$520M is clearly ridiculously low.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.