IMU 2.90% 6.7¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-13011

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19374

I agree Nick Ede’s presentation was good. I think both his company presentations have been excellent. But on the whole from where I sit Imugene’s presentations are still a long way from where they need to be. For mine they could take a leaf from Dr Steven Gourlay, who spoke at the same conference as Nick did in late March. Dr Gourlay's resume speaks for itself. His roadshow presentations supported a successful NASDAQ IPO of Principia Biopharma Inc. in 2018 – subsequently followed by an acquisition by Sanofi for US $3.7 billion in 2020.

In this presentation he discusses not only the products being developed by the company he is CEO of Actinogen (ACW ASX), but goes to lengths to discuss the investment opportunity, covering off recent M&A activity in the sector, future peak sales figures and what type of partnership he is looking for. It's this detailed information supported by facts and figures together with direct responses to investor questions that investors identify with. Personally I find Dr Gourlay's presentation style and upfront manner more personable, relatable and enticing from an investors perspective, than science heavy presso's that are light on commercial data. Given it's actually an investment conference, as opposed to a science forum such as ESMO, I would assume most present in the audience like me would be after such a breakdown. But that's just me.

Imugene is moving in the right direction, and Nick's presentation clearly exemplifies that. But as with all companies, there is always room for improvement. Sitting back and watching how others present can sometimes be of benefit when analysing how you may or not better your own performance to capture the audience you are trying to connect with.

Looking forward to the week ahead and the AACR and conference later this month. I think it's high time IMU holders came face to face with Imugene's Vaxinia technology and what it offers the cancer community in general. With the extensive data the company must have now amassed from their current Vaxinia (MAST) Trial, I'm confident a much deeper dive into the drugs clinical trial results shall be revealed between now and the end of the month. Keep in mind its been over six months since the last data reveal. As many are now aware the drug may well proceed to a higher dosage rate, though as Professor Yuman Fong suggested in Sydney over a year ago now, 10 parts to the 8 may be approaching the sweet spot when it comes to Vaxinia dosage rates. With this in mind I do hope we see some results from that dosage cohort in the ensuing weeks. I for one shall be disappointed if we don't. From a personal perspective I'd like to know this April how many patients the company is planning on treating with Vaxinia and in what indications and in what time frame. IMO these questions are not unreasonable and an answer to them would go a long way toward restoring confidence in Imugene's ability to provide clear, succinct and direct responses to those making investment decisions.

Best of luck to all LTH's.

DYOR Opinions only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $490.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.7¢ $1.445M 21.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 2363454 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 14705 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.7¢ 9797879
Last updated 16.01pm 22/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.