IMU 1.69% 6.0¢ imugene limited

One day not too far away, IMO the FDA will spell it out clearly...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    One day not too far away, IMO the FDA will spell it out clearly for all doubters once and for. When the data is in, and is as compelling as we hope it will be, it will result in Imugene being the instigator of the next significant SOC, with AzerCel and CF33 taking centre stage. If the data fails to deliver, then so be it, IMU will be left in the dust and Mason can finally have his bragging rights. It is this simple. IMO I truly believe it will be the first scenario.

@Taureanbull I don’t see the valuations you speak of being far fetched. I believe they are very possible. My only concern is, too many holders of IMU have now become so used to a deeply suppressed share price that they will froth at the mouth seeing anything representing 5 times the SP now (45 to 50cents).

I fear many will be only too willing to accept a low ball offer, or insignificant licensing deals for measly cent value dividends, and will not be able to see the true potential of IMU.

I know a lot of posters have been disappointed about there being 7 to 8 billion SOI and so on. It is mind boggling when compared to other companies, however, if you are suddenly getting offers of say $25B (USD) which for us is about $37B (AUD) then those shares on issue become meaningless. An offer such as this for a cure is in no way far fetched, it is a low ball offer IMO. So let’s put that into a SP shall we? I get $4.62 per share. Not bad. 3 million shares would = $13.86 mil. Even 1mil shares = multi millionaire. I am in no way suggesting these SP guesses are going to happen, nobody knows that, but as I allude to above, it is not pie in the sky, wishful thinking etc.. but very possible.

If CF33 and AzerCel work as we all have that curious feeling it already does, we would be looking at possibly the biggest disruptive medical technology of our age. That would not be up-ramping, because if it works, it would be accepted as fact. If these technologies are curing cancer, and this is confirmed by FDA approvals, then it will be anybody’s guess as to how high the SP could climb to.

This is the best video I have seen so far from LC. It finally highlights the huge potential from a financial investment perspective, which many here have been criticising LC for.

My weekend ramblings. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $439.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $1.072M 18.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85851 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 335299 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ 7197252
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.