IMU 1.67% 6.1¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-13760

1. 12,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3716
    Gino, if an insto or a big pharma intends to secure a large holding they have 2 options. Either buy on market or via placement.

If they would offer Hopper a placement for, let's say less than 5%, he probably would agree to it. But if they want more control they need to secure more shares on market. Best way to do it is to use emotions, drive the sp down and retail, who has invested their own money, get scared and sell. If they would drive the sp up people would be reluctant to sell, why selling when my investment performs so well!

One could assume, by the daily action, that one or more bigger forces are accumulating and trying to drive the sp down. If so, maybe they see now 7c as the lowest point where holders stop selling and, should they use their own shares to manipulate, they risk to lose them should another force just buying them if not protected by a computer program that is withdrawing the million shares placed for sale if any buyer is approaching their placed for sale orders.

Difficult to tell what's going on as any potential accumulators would hide behind countless accounts or we just witness traders playing with IMU and nobody is actually accumulating at all.

I hoped that the last AGM voting would shine a light and that 28k or so accounts holding IMU but only the Hopper camp voted ( about 30% ) plus a few of us
    No-voters. That means either 70% did not care or they are part of a hidden big holder who did not want to show its hand at this stage.

We will know when LC's comments turn out to be the truth and we read in a t/o statement:

..... offering 20c for any of the remaining 25% of shares we aren't already holding.....

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $446.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $1.661M 27.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 513999 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 51941 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ 10422066
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.