IMU 1.75% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-13882

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    hi Tb,you along with other posters are my favourite. It’s alway good to read your well informative posts, however I like to use this forum to exchange opinion and maybe have some clarification to unclear situation, hope you can help me.from a personal point of view (emotional), I believe in Leslie and in what this company is trying to achieve, I believe they are on a good track and relatively soon we will see some data.from an investor point of view, given what I said before, this SP is a steal, I am tempted to add more and more to my holding.however as an investor I have to put emotions aside and be rational.Leslie has stated in her latest newsletter that results are coming soon, from the second half of 2024 till q4 of 2024, 2025 will be a stellar year filled of news.i am happy to wait, despite we know that in this timeframe, shortens and traders will take the s…t out of it, they know nothing is gonna happens in the short term.so far it won’t bother me, because I am here for the ultimate goal, we have a treatment or a failure.But, as an investor I must recall all the statements made by Leslie about her-vaxx and Pd1 (holy grail, Dane card full, on oncologist lining up at their door and more), to end up with a deprioritised trial and we don’t know anything about, although speculation from the usual posters.
    I have been one of those asking for transparency.

the transparency I am looking for is telling us what has happened to her-wax and pd1.
    I am not a medical expert, and I trust what they say and do.
    from my own research the data from her vaxx and pd1 were good, same for those new platforms, but I feel like I am gambling with this investment, if I have to think about what happened in the past.
    as a much more informed person than me, what are your thoughts on her vaxx and pd1, and why those platforms have been deprioritised with no explanation.
    why in the recent sale of our manufacturing facility we have a price up to $6M, and not a straight $$ amount?
    I am not trying to downrampe the company, those are just questions I could not give an answer, and I am seeking opinion from other posters, in the end is what HotCopper is about.
    thanks for your time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $1.143M 19.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2125808 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 103000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ 6209843
Last updated 15.59pm 13/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.