IMU 1.69% 6.0¢ imugene limited

IMU is so promising but scary at the same time. Nothing they...

1. 1,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    IMU is so promising but scary at the same time. Nothing they have done to date would suggest anything but success. All the good results so far have not really had a monumental shift on the SP but one bad result and the SP will collapse like house of cards. Then it will a stampeded for the exit door as first out keeps more of their capital. I'm heavily invested and while I could sustain something going wrong, it will be painful but if things work out it could be a sweet life as well as feeling good about being part of something that could change life.

So we wait for that TH. Which one will come first. Results or Deal? I'm hoping for deal because that will mean the results are good. If Results come, then we'll have to wait nervously for hem to be released. Will they be good, average or bad while having one finger on the sell button, just in case.

As for why the average Joe is not buying, Do they or don't they understand the tech? Does that matter? Everyone can understand that if IMU has a cure or even a better treatment for cancer, it will be big with a capital "B" BUT for the conservative average Joe, I think it's not about understanding, it's more about believing that it's possible. Let's face it, there are a lot of charlatans especially with the advent of the internet,

My biggest concern is not why are mum & dad investors not buying but more why is BP not taking a BIG position? They understand the science, the results and the potential. As Ben said in a previous post, they don't wait for confirmation, they can see early signs and make things happen. BP is not one company so waiting leaves the door open for any of them to swoop. They also are subject to FOMO.

So why? Just doesn't make any sense.

On the other hand, the FDA doesn't give out "Fast Track Approval" to just any drug company nor would the Trials in the UK be happening if they doctors there didn't have confidence of success. Time any money is limited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $439.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $1.072M 18.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85851 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 335299 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ 7197252
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.