IMU 0.00% 5.8¢ imugene limited

" However, if she doesn't come up with the results with next...

1. 5,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1763
    " However, if she doesn't come up with the results with next data cut, that is, if she is deemed to be trying to sell bogus products to US investors then she will lose all credibility and I would think her career will be over. She will not be able to get a job in this industry anywhere."

I think that comment is total garbage , and implies that she has been talking total crap all along ..and / or doing something illegal ...particularly the line " she will not be able to get a job in the Industry anywhere "

The platforms that IMU have are pretty interesting , and possibly total game changers .

It was only about 4 -5 years ago that the B Cell platform was pretty much un heard of ...just a few zealots following a theme .... with the theory being ..if they could stimulate the bodies own immune system to produce antibodies that recognise cancer cells ( in simplistic terms ) ... then this process might be just as effective as the SoC synthetically produced antibodies ( ie Keytruda etc ) but with the lot of benefits to boot ...ie minimal side effects .

Yes we haven't seen the B Cell therapy eclipse the current "approved products " ...as yet ...and there are long time frames involved etc ...doesn't mean to say it wont happen ..

A similar story with the other platforms .

Deals take time ...and incumbent providers of existing SoC therapies aren't going to just chuck out what they have .

Leslie & IMU may not come up with a deal for some time .

We've barely seen any real data as yet to absolutely validate the theory of ALL the IMU platforms , such that people banging down the door .... that doesn't mean there's not going to be any ....and I'm certainly looking forward to it as it comes

The impatient and the ill informed are just focussing on the share price , some will hold , some will sell ...thats how it goes .

My view is that there is a lot of logic in the theory supporting the current platforms IMU are working on ..... if one of these gets across the line ...people wong be pissing and moaning bout a 6 cent of 9 cent share price ..... those numbers will be mor like daily increments.

" So there's a lot on the line for her and it's what keeps me believing that she must have something" .

Thats a point of view ...and if thats whats keeping you holding ...well and good

Spend few hours perusing the IMU website ..no one expects you turn into a molecular biologist over night ...but there are some pretty credible people hooked into the IMU story

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.032M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 744737 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 4924782
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.