IMU 0.00% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-634

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3449

It really depends on how you look at it really?

Currently, the demand for IMU shares is being battled out at predominantly a retail investor level (and perhaps also insto's as some have alluded to i.e. "playing accumulation games"), retail investors like bright shiny things and have attention/memory spans shorter than goldfish. It pays to remember though, the machinations that result from the above do not provide a 'reality' of the intrinsic value of IMU. Neither do they have anything to do with the amount of money big pharma companies will be willing to pay for a whole B-Cell platform + the cancer assassin CF33, which is looking even more promising as time goes on. Admittedly, me placing orders at 10c for weeks and not buying at 10.5c or 11c has little to do with my belief of what IMU's intrinsic value is; it's purely because I want to get shares for cheaper.

If you don't plan to add more to your holding, its fair to feel a bit sore about the price going down, especially when there seem to be so many stocks going up. But it makes sense to think on the terms of how a deal will actually be executed with a big pharma company. They won't be negotiated based on the share price to get a lower buy price; they will have to bid based on how much the tech is worth to them. Price is set by supply and demand. Price of IMU stock and Price to be paid for our tech are not the same thing. I took "Dance card full" to mean just that; a lot of large pharmas are knocking on our doors and trying to buy it. With that being the case you can be confident that intrinsic value will become a reality and, therefore, the share price to reflect that buy/partner price..

So the question becomes, “Do I believe the B-Cell tech (highly effective and ZERO Toxicity) plus the CF33 is worth more than $500m??” If the answer is yes, then today's price is a discount, not to what it was yesterday or a month ago, but to the intrinsic value which will be reflected in the price soon enough.

I believe the price for all of our tech is worth above $8-9 Billion USD, based on many big pharmas patents running out and the opportunity to have highly effective and low toxicity and the fact we have several blockbuster drugs.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2968/2968746-2066cab4afce21ac552e42fa661b122b.jpg

PD-1/PDL-1 Sales globally of $50 billion +. Our platform all have very long patent lives. If you run PV of even just $2b a year sales over 15 years, you get mind-boggling numbers.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2968/2968750-a1383786716b00e17abb6384f9bc9cbc.jpg

CF33 was also said to blow the Viralytics virus out of the water in terms of efficacy, and that virus sold for over $500m in 2018.

Now add the entire B-Cell platform, arguably the most innovative tech in the cancer therapy space, and we virtually own it! What will that be worth???

It’s going to be big money…

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $954.9K 16.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 847774 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 1472351 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ 5009307
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.