NTI 0.00% 7.4¢ neurotech international limited

All4Info,I think you will analysis yourself out of this stock if...

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    All4Info,

I think you will analysis yourself out of this stock if not careful.

All exploration and growth companies always need capital. I was and still am a sizeable shareholder of Lin- a rare earth company unrecognised by the market for years. I was able to buy for almost 9 months, while many remained negative and never bought. Once the trigger was pulled- being a dispute settlement, which to me was a no brainer, the price started to appreciate substantially. Then the focus was on their need for money, instead on the intrinsic value of the asset, people worried about the next raising-- they missed the boat again.
    Both subsequent raising were at almost a 30% and 40 % premium to the price -- why?, the stock was not reflecting the true value which this single investor saw in the company. -- First raising at 10c when stock was 7 to 8c, after flying from 3c. The Next was at 20c when the stock was 13c. It now 28c.

No doubt NTI needs money , but all those focused on this, rather than trying to get an understanding of its intrinsic or potential upside, I believe will miss out on another multi bagger.

I believe with the current results on their ASD trials - a syndrome that effects so so many people, in fact almost everyone either knows someone who is directly or indirectly affected by Autism, -- we are potentially sitting on a multi multi billion dollar company over the next 2 to 3 years.

Therefore, we need only convince 1 decent investor of this, and many many may miss the boat, but not me, I'm still buying.

Why worry about a cent or two if you believe in its potential and are a long term investor. I understand for traders entry points are important, each to their own.

Not guaranteed but I am a punter and understand the risk, -- its not for everyone.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.5¢ 7.3¢ $94.43K 1.290M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 96441 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 100106 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.