CDX 3.13% 6.2¢ cardiex limited

Media thread, page-93

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Has been a bit of focus on Mobvoi but i have a a few thoughts about the pulse device.

Woke up in the middle of the night with the first thought that the Pulse device will be game changing if consumer adaption occurs from old technology to new.
    Spent a couple hours this morning reading past announcements and no definite conclusions apart from a feeling. In the real world feelings carry no weight but have found in trading looking at screens all day you develop a feel for when a stock is about to move.
    Stormer mentioned he was thinking about buying after being so negative for so long and i also sensed yesterday that the dynamics of the price action have changed. Not visible on the chart but only felt when immersing yourself you develop this feel.
    I mention this as i have spent time researching CDX over 2 years and as a lay medical person cant articulate in writing why this could be big but i think the research over the years builds up a knowledge base that then can lead to intuition .
    In trading and price action i back myself with intuition, but when it comes to fundamentals i need more convincing.
    I am assuming when the pulse device hits market it would be quite disruptive to the current products on market making them almost obsolete for those requiring precise measurement . As the current spygmor is the Gold standard anything else would be sub standard.
    Are these correct assumption to make ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $18.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.2¢ $2.94K 47.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21322 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 44999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.