LIN 3.70% 14.0¢ lindian resources limited

Booash You have actually done some research.... congratulations....

1. 4,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Booash

You have actually done some research.... congratulations. Thanks for the link. It was interesting.

I sincerely hope that you watched the complete video.

By the way did you notice that the two consultants only mentioned a couple of REE companies and spent more time discussing Appia Rare Earths coy ? Do you know why? Its because they are both consultants to the company. On the payroll and as they said... they are shareholders.

Placing that point to one side what they did focus on was the impact of China on Rare Earths price falling and excess supply. We have read this story many times across many articles and videos. That's why the sector is down and why nearly all REE shareprices are down considerably. Nothing to do with company CEO's or Chairpersons.

Jack Lifton has consultant to Appia has had little impact on the company's shareprice. It's shareprice collapsed from a June 2022 high of $1.15 to now 15cents. GEE Wizz. ...what a fall. Wonder if the company had any " Shareholder ( Class) Action " ( like you and Havingago are contemplating ) as a result of the fall?

Booash... I agree that they are both knowledgeable but no evidence of influential that I can tell. Please substantiate for once.

Anyway thanks for bringing the Video to our attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $161.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $131.6K 959.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 327516 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 220259 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.